How to register for Coach Training on eAYSO.org
- 1 How to register for Coach Training on eAYSO.org
- 1.1 Step 1: Login to www.eayso.org
- 1.2 Step 2: Go to the Home page and select the Enroll link or the Course Signup menu item
- 1.3 Step 3: Enter the class ROSTER number you copied previously
- 1.4 Step 4: Confirm your selection, then go Back to select another one if necessary.
- 1.5 Step 5: How to verify or change what you signed up for.
- This assumes you have already checked the coach training calendar to figure out what courses you need to take and you copied the corresponding ROSTER number(s).
- If you have any question regarding the signup process, please email your Regional Course Administrator.
Step 1: Login to www.eayso.org
If you have registered as a volunteer before, you should already have an eAYSO eAYSO account. If not, you can create one right before signing up to the course.
- Be sure to use a VALID EMAIL address with your eAYSO account (ideally the same email you used for your parent account on WebYouthSoccer, which is not linked to the national eAYSO site)
- YOUTH VOLUNTEERS must sign up under their own Youth account, NOT a parent’s account. A parent can create a Youth account for them and use his/her own email address to be sure to receive messages from the instructor!
- Likewise A SPOUSE SHOULD NOT use or create his/her account to sign up his/her better half!
Step 3: Enter the class ROSTER number you copied previously
No need to use any other field on this form! Just enter the class ROSTER number(s) contained in the Coach Training Calendar and then click Search.
Step 4: Confirm your selection, then go Back to select another one if necessary.
Please add the course(s) you selected to your personal calendar and be sure to attend. You should receive an email from the course instructor a few days before the class reminding you of the date and location. Instructors and other volunteers put a lot of hours into organizing courses each season. Make sure you communicate any change on your status!
Note: If you use Google Calendar you can easily copy a calendar item from the Coach Training Calendar page by clicking on it and selecting the link “copy to my calendar”.
Step 5: How to verify or change what you signed up for.
Going back to your eAYSO home page, click on View certifications on the right-hand side to get the list of certifications you have either completed or signup for, like the example below:
Unfortunately it is not possible to see the date when a course will take place on this page. If you do not remember or need to make a change please email the instructor or your Referee Administrator.