Registration for players who are new to Region 43 is not complete until we receive proof of the player’s age.
To Pay Online:
To pay online, you must return to the WebYouthSoccer online registration site and follow the on-screen instructions to pay for the player. Here are step-by-step instructions.
- Click here to go to the WebYouthSoccer online registration site in a new browser window.
- After you have logged on, you have the option to change information about yourself and/or your pre-registered players.
- Click Done Pre-Registering Players if you have no more children to register and you are done making changes to the data you’ve entered.
- The next page is about volunteering. Please review the positions posted. You are not required to volunteer at this time, but please do so if you are motivated by clicking the check box next to the positions that interest you.
- Even if you do not wish to volunteer, you must click the Submit – Proceed to Payment/Printing Options button.
- On the next page, click the Pay Now button. The next page will ask you to enter your credit card, debit card, or PayPal account information.
Click here for details on financial assistance.
To Pay By Check:
To pay your child’s registration fees by check, please follow these instructions:
- Make your check payable to: AYSO Region 43.
- Write the player’s full name(s) on the check.
- For the U6 Division only, registration fees are $130 per player.
- For all other age divisions, the cost is $170 per player on or before May 21, 2012 and $195 after that. The registration fee you owe is based on the date you are paying, not the date you completed the online pre-registration.
- If you wish to make a tax deductible donation at this time, you may write a single check for the donation and your registration fees. Include a note with your check so that we know that you intend to make a donation.
- Mail your check to our post office box.
AYSO Region 43
P.O. Box 1303
Los Altos, California 94023-1303